Aviva’s Hole-in-One insurance*
Drive home a winning tournament
- You can attract more golfers by offering prizes worth up to $50,000 including cars, boats, cash and more to anyone who sinks a hole-in-one
- If your tournament is for charity, more participants can mean more revenue, awareness and potentially donations
- Exciting tournaments are great opportunities to promote your cause or business
- Having Hole-in-one insurance means you can offer incredible prizes at your golf tournament without the risk of covering the cost if a participant sinks a hole-in-one.
- Low premiums
- Discount opportunities
- Raincheck coverage if a tournament is cancelled or postponed
- Premiums start as low as $100.
- $25.00 administrative fee to be added to all issued policies.
- Quotes vary depending on # of participants, yardage and the amount of coverage.
- Contact your broker or call 1-866-898-9987.
- You cannot purchase a Hole-in-One policy the same day of your tournament. A Hole-in-One policy must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance of the tournament date.
- Aviva Hole-in-One policy will cover the first hole-in-one and includes a 20% prize restoration which would cover 20% of the insured prize value for a second hole-in-one only.
- 100% prize restoration is also available with a 10% surcharge added to the premium.
*Hole-in-one Insurance is underwritten by Elite Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Aviva Canada Inc., and is administered by Orbit MGA, a registered trade name of TW Insurance Services Ltd.