Here’s all you need to know about Hole-In-One insurance from Aviva.*
How it works
Quotes are based on:
- The number of amateur players
- How many rounds of golf they’ll play in the tournament
- How much coverage you’ll need (or how much your prize is worth)
- Whether there are any professional golfers participating
- Low Premiums starting at $100
- Broad coverage limit available: from $5,000 to $50,000
- Raincheck coverage if your tournament is cancelled or postponed
- 20% prize restoration included for a second hole-in-one
- 100% prize restoration also available
- For any prize values over $50,000, please contact us at 1 866 898-9987
To read the full details, see the terms & conditions link in the footer below.
- Tournament must have a minimum of 24 amateur participants
- $25.00 administrative fee to be added to all issued policies
- We also offer coverage for shoot-outs, putting competitions and other Prize Indemnity options, you can visit our website at https://orbitinsuranceservices.ca/prize-insurance.
*Hole-in-one Insurance is underwritten by Elite Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Aviva Canada Inc., and is administered by Orbit MGA, a registered trade name of TW Insurance Services Ltd.