Aviva Hole-in-One Sponsorship Program
Aviva’s Hole-in-One Insurance sponsorship program offers free hole-in-one coverage of $10,000 for sponsoring a charitable golf tournament across Canada. This program also includes free Aviva signage for the designated hole.
To submit a request, complete the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours (one business day). All submissions must be received no later than May 31, 2018.
Due to changes in the Aviva HIO Sponsorship Program we are only able to offer charitable golf tournaments the free $10,000 Aviva Hole-in-One policy every other year, if your event has been sponsored in 2017 we are unable to offer the free policy in 2018. However we would like to continue to help raise money for your charities with discounted rates and free signage, please enter your details below prior to our deadline and we will do our best to assist you in making your golf event a memorable one!
Charities Sponsored in 2017
- Canadian Colombian Children’s Organization
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada
- Eva’s Initiatives for Homeless Youth
- Fondation Constance Langlois
- Fondation du Reseau de Sante et de Services Sociaux des Basques
- Gillian’s Place
- Habitat for Humanity South Georgian Bay
- Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada
- Learning Disabilities Association of Peel Region
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
- Precious Minds Support Services
- Special Olympics Ontario
- Strathmore Regional Victim Services Society
- The Fort Whyte Foundation
- The Military Communications & Electronics Museum Foundation